Monday, May 28, 2018

"STRIPPERS" The Book Page 1


"STRIPPERS"
The Book

Page 1
On Friday April 4th, 2014, I went to The Gay 90s for their monthly Kink event, "Kinky Fridays", hosted by a long time acquaintance of mine, Mistress Jean Bardot. I was in the habit of bringing my sketchbook and doing quick renderings of the activities and participants. One of the featured performers that evening was Burlesque luminary Elektra Cute. This was the first time I had ever seen a Burlesque act live. Later, Elektra was strapped to a medical table and administered to with an electric medical device by Jean Bardot.
I did a quick crayon drawing while she lying on the table, and briefly talked to her later in the evening. About 6 weeks later I saw her perform again (My second live Burlesque performance) at the opening of a BDSM boutique in the Lyn-Lake area, where I introduced myself again.
For some reason, I kept running into this person...
I'm now accepting support, donations, and tips via Ko-Fi
https://ko-fi.com/K3K8E2P2